Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Maximum license resolution wont go above uploaded alternate JPG size. Happened retrospectively with my past files too. I see smaller numbers there on the frontend

E.g. instead 5000*5000 I get 4867×4867 (just for an example)

I sell vectors with alternate JPGs

Thanks guy for helping if anybody can!

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Also, this problem again 🙁 …

When I’m trying to edit products in bulk I got a timeout (500). I turned off everything except Woo and Symbiostock.

Anybody had this before? (I’m on Bluehost)

I could go to a more resourceful hosting I guess, but ppl using Symbio with Bluehost without problems and I didn’t found another one which has unlimited storage space.

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

the more media are managed with WooCommerce, the higher the requirements for RAM & CPU. It would be good to keep an eye on the CPU load. To my knowledge this only works on a server with root access.

Unlimited memory on a dedicated or virtual server is not available to my knowledge.

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

And can anybody recommend a hosting which is not Bluehost?

I need unlimited storage space, or an extremely large.

thanks guys

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I just noticed you provide premium support. I would opt in for that, but before it, we should clarify if Bluehost Shared hosting is enough or not.

Many people reported it works for them.

I don’t like to spend $80 just to get the answer, upgrade your hosting.

Sooo….

It looks like for others Bluehost’s shared hosting is enough right?

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

more power for many files is only needed for : assigning and changing files, categories, licenses, advaced bulk edit, page caching ect. …

just a hint: Plugins like WPB WooCommerce Custom Tab Manager PRO is a real performance killer and doesn’t work with more than 7k files. On the other hand, FontendDesign is much important to improve the conversion rate.

… surely you can also host many files with little cost but premium hosting I wouldn’t offer. i’m sorry ;o)

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I’m not sure about what I’m reading 😉 But thanks!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Tamas,

As the alternate JPEG is used for all JPEG sales (that is the purpose behind it), the only way to create a higher resolution image is to remove it and force Symbiostock to create JPEGs using your vector. This requires a lot more CPU and memory.

As for Bluehost hosting, this is something that depends on the package you have and is really something outside the scope of our support. As we no longer provide hosting services we do not know what providers work and what do not, as the hosting market is always in flux.

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

If JPGs with this kind of names “_ssalt_18684.jpg” remain in the “New” folder, does it mean they still have to be attached to the product?

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

When I delete a product, does the corresponding files get deleted too? (eps and alternate JPG)

Thanks!

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Can it cause any problem if I rename the license slugs? Interfering with already uploaded files, or with Symzio?

I have a discount plugin and it prompts these slugs, and looks unprofessional

many thanks

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

When I delete a product, does the corresponding files get deleted too? (eps and alternate JPG)
    This would be an important question

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

And if I delete products, do variations be deleted too?

thx

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

I deleted test files via FTP and products via WP dashboard and keep getting errors “media not found”

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.