Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Edited the first post so it links to Andre’s list.

Profile photo of George Sheldon
    George Sheldon
    Participant

Added Chrisroll to my list (and tweeted that I did!).

George

Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

Thanks, George,
    I added you, Andre, Songquan and a link to Symzio to my list (I only added links and titles, I will improve my page later with images, description and seo optimization)

http://3d-fonts.com/symbiostock-friends/

Thanks Chrisroll, just update the page with your info in. Welcome aboard!

Thanks Robin to edit this post.

Reworded my link page with my organic contents.

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Hi guys, I am keen.

My playground at www.thamkc.com

Chrisroll
    Participant
    George Sheldon
    Participant

Added ThamKC to my page: http://georgesheldon.com/recommended/

Could not find you on Twitter, so you did not get a tweet about your addition – are you on Twitter?

George

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Thanks George and Songquan.  I have just created a page and added both of you too, as well as Picture Breeze, Backyard Stock, and 3D Fonts.  Will improve on the appearance again tonight, and add others.

http://www.thamkc.com/?page_id=25753

Cheers.

My playground at www.thamkc.com

It has been one and a half months since we did link exchange. How is it going guys?

For me, I noticed obvious impact on google placement. In the past, I normally has 2-6 visits daily from google search and now I have 4-12, which is doubled. I also noticed the placement improvement when enter certain keywords.

George Sheldon
    Participant

Songquan,

I too have noticed a remarkable increase in traffic to my site since this launched.  I see  far better placement in the search engines for images that I have online. I am even ranking in the first, second or third pages with the multiple ads placed by the big agencies.

I also noticed that my images are displaying in image searches on Google.  It seems that Symzio listings are displayed right there with the big agency images.

What I don’t understand is why we are not getting more Symbiostock users to participate.

George

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I’m not really seeing that with my site. I had about 100 page views a week before we did it and around the same number afterwards. I seem to get page views on specific image pages and relatively few on my home page, suggesting people are finding a specific image on the web and linking to that product page. However, they always leave without buying. It is a long time since I had a sale…

How are the rest of you doing with sales? Are they photos or illustrations (I always thought illustrations sell better on these sites than photos)?

Steve

Chrisroll
    Participant

Saw increase in traffic too :

July : 846 page views – 130 organic searches.
    August : 2635 page views – 228 organic searches in august.

As I improved my SEO a lot lately, I’m not sure it’s only due to link exchange but it certainly helped.
    So far, 27 sales (from three customers : 4+20+3 illustrations sold).

George Sheldon
    Participant

Steve,

I’ve been doing multiple things to improve my SEO, so I can’t point to anyone thing that is the “magic” button to turn on sales.  One thing I noticed recently is that I am getting more agency sales.  That increase is probably because I am using Symbiostock Submitter to the micro agencies; but I do think it also has to do with what I am doing with my Symzio site to push it.  This Link Exchange is just one thing that I think has helped me.  I’ve got a couple more ideas of marketing our sites, but I think I will start a new message thread to start that discussion and keep some order to this Link Exchnge thread.

George

Chrisroll, how did you mornitoring the traffic? Impressive sales. Are they from 1 month?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.