Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cameraman888
    cameraman888
    Participant

1. I’m using the Symbio Theme and I’m finding that other people are displaying more images after they click on category then I am. Is this on the shop page and is there a short code for this or is there something else I should do so I can display more then 2 lines of images?

2 .I’m trying to set up google analytics and they want me to past a code into a dns zone editor but the instruction from Google uses a different editor then the one in C panel. I’ve looked through both the editor on my C panel and also searched out how to do it, but either this C panel is new or old and its different. It says to paste in and change the window to text but I find no place to put text. Please advise.

3. Converting Adobe 1998 to sRGB I have all my jpegs from Adobe1998 color setting because it captures the most color. Do I have to change thousands of images to sRGB? Is this normal for all or just Symbio? It’s another setback and it will take weeks to change them all.

Thank you

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) As I do mostly backend stuff and we have lots of Symbiostock Express users, hopefully someone can chime in regarding this specific theme tweak. In the interim I will see what our team can deliver in that regard.

2) To verify your site for Google Analytics, uploading a text file to your domain is generally the easiest way. Why do you need to access the DNS settings?

3) You don’t have to convert your images at all – Symbiostock should be able to deal with any color space and will not even alter the original file. So it should not be necessary to convert anything manually.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.