Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there – PM Me your login info and I’ll take a look to see what it could be.

Profile photo of 11A Fotografie
    11A Fotografie
    Participant

I will do that, Robin.

The plugin needs to run on my main website eventually (similar to the one I’m trying it on right now) so I hope to figure it out.

11A Fotografie
    Participant

1) Extra information tab always shows this. It’s a quirk of WooCommerce and can be easily fixed with a custom hook or your theme.

Hi Robin.
    Can you let me know what kind of hook I need if I don’t want to show the licenses that aren’t connected to a photo in the Extra Information Tab?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there – check out this link:

https://docs.woothemes.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

The first example gives you some info. Do you need the exact code or can you extrapolate it from that?

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Thanks, Robin! I get the information on that page, but I only want that the licenses that aren’t an option with the photo aren’t shown. So only the licenses that are able to select at the top are shown. I don’t mind that this tab is shown, but it’s a bit weird that all the different licenses are shown, even the ones that aren’t available.

Is there a way to change that?

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Thanks, Robin! I get the information on that page, but I only want that the licenses that aren’t an option with the photo aren’t shown. So only the licenses that are able to select at the top are shown. I don’t mind that this tab is shown, but it’s a bit weird that all the different licenses are shown, even the ones that aren’t available.

Is there a way to change that?

I’m not sure if I understand your problem but have you set the “Core Auto-apply Filters” and the “Supplementary Auto-apply Filters” for your licenses? This is where you define which licenses are available with the file type.

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Yes I have. The licenses are added to the photo in the right way.

Please see this printscreen!

In the tab Extra Information there is one more licenses that isn’t available to buy with this photo. I have a few licenses that aren’t available for every photo, just because I sell some photos different from others. I don’t want all the licenses shown.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

That would be more complex – I would suggest just removing the entire additional information tab because it is relatively worthless afaik.

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, Robin.

I removed the tab.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.