Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hi Robin,

i have a problem with arb licenses. with new uploads they no longer appear on the website. I use Anytype licenses for PDF – media, which has always worked great. However, now new licenses are no longer showing up on the front end (simple JPG – Licenses are shown). However, when I view a product in edit mode, all licenses were created correctly. Also the price range on the website is displayed correctly, which would mean that WooCommerce is already charging correctly.

Is this due to the theme or Symbiostock?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Hebstreit – we have not changed anything so if it was working before it should certainly be working now. There must have been a change on your site, perhaps s woocommerce upgrade or something?

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

WooCommerce is 4.0.1 and all Symbiostock requirements on the Settings page are green. WordPress and all other plugins are up to date.

I tested with a neutral theme to eliminate the possibility that it’s the Express theme. There the Anytype – licenses appear on the website in the list but are inactive – a status like ‘currently not available’.

Can you confirm that Symbiostock Anytype is compatible with the current wordpress – or can I make a request for a personal research?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Hebstreit,

Sorry about the delay in responding – as long as nothing else has changed, this should not be an issue. However, we are currently in the process of doing a large update to Express and Symbiostock and all the plugins, and will look into this if it is an issue.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Hebstreit,

We can confirm that AnyType works fine with the current version of WordPress – however, the new version of WooCommerce has added a new text like ‘currently not available’ for certain products. This is appearing on AnyType licenses where there is no AnyType file for that product available. However, AnyType licenses are showing up fine for products that do – if you are not seeing the license there, that is an issue we are not able to reproduce.

In the next version of Symbiostock which is soon to be released, this ‘currently not available’ issue will be fixed. We have tested and can confirm that AnyType licenses show up fine and are able to be ordered and downloaded.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.