Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I’m not 100% sure if this is going to notify you guys due to the forum switch, but welcome to the new site.

Profile photo of stevephoto
    stevephoto
    Participant

What happens to our existing sites? I have over 5000 images uploaded. Are we going to have to re-upload everything? What about all the hours and SEO work we’ve put into getting our sites up and running?
    This is all very unclear so far.

Steve

Steve
    http://www.softlightstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,
    I’ve created a thread in the support forum and will answer your questions there – http://www.symbiostock.org/forums/topic/migrating-from-legacy-symbiostock/

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    Thank you for the updates. I haven’t been active for quite awhile so it’s nice to see life in the project again. It’s very generous of you to offer credit for past purchases and I’m looking forward to seeing what the new themes and plugin have to offer. This may be the kick in the pants I need to start shooting and uploading again. Life distractions have kept me on the sidelines for too long.

Karen
    http://www.karensarragaphotography.com

Profile photo of scenicoregon
    scenicoregon
    Participant

Hi Robin-
    OK, so the forums are back to .org now, rather than .com? Please clarify.
    Thanks
    Rick (Scenicoregon)

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Rick – yes, we are going to be using Symbiostock.com for the hosting solution and premium stuff, and as Symbiostock is a 100% free plugin, we are going to keep all community stuff on here.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Karen – motivation is in short supply given the limited options we all have in regards to selling our media. That’s pretty much where Symbiostock came from, so trust me, you’re not alone!

Great site! You’re going to love how your images look in the new skin.

Profile photo of scenicoregon
    scenicoregon
    Participant

OK, so if I understand:

Symbiostock plugin self-service at the .org forum, and Symbiostock plugin hosted solution at the .com forum, correct?

OK, now all of a sudden I’m having major problems on my legacy site (never had problems before).  With all the forum changes, I don’t know where to go for help.  Where’s that, now?

Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Rick – yes, that is correct. I’ve re-enabled the legacy site support forum and put it under our new Support section.

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

looking forward to see the new plugin in action

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.