Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Hey Robin,

I posted those notices/warnings because you asked me to – “I would suggest disabling cron and manually trying to run the processor to see if an error pops up, or if the script fails to finish.” I wasn’t having a go at you or Symbiostock, but was simply trying to pass on information that may be helpful in the plugins development.

Anyway, since dealing with my hosting company images seem to be processing fine now for the last 5 days or so. So hopefully whatever issue it was with the host has been resolved.

Off topic – how are you progressing with that next release you talked about in another thread, with support for the latest Woocommerce and PHP 7 perhaps?

Cheers.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I don’t think you were having a go at the software. I was illustrating that your hosts are incorrect in suggesting it’s the software that’s the issue. I appreciate you posting the errors there as it helps to diagnose potential issues. However, generally notices are not very relevant so I was letting you know that to assist in your ability to diagnose issues for yourself in the future, with any software.

I’m glad your hosting company has rectified the issue, although I would probably try to get more transparency from them on what the issue was. This way when and if it happens again you don’t have to waste your time and just tell them what to do.

Yep, the release is still on its way, shouldn’t be too long.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Hey Robin, glad to hear the next release is not too far off. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for explaining too. Sadly my host isn’t the greatest with tech support, but we make it work.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.