Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of clif
    clif
    Participant

I’d like to offer several free public domain images on my site to build some traffic before offering paid premium images but I can’t figure out how to do this. I created a “public domain” license with a $0.00 override but then the product pages show an “out of stock” message and no download button. Also, when clicking the link to the new public domain license on the product page it leads to a 404 error.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Clif – as long as you are using the latest versions of Symbiostock with the associated version of WooCommerce, you should be able to create a license that has a default cost of “0” which will make it free.

I suggest that if you are having trouble with the new license, you open one of the default ones in another browser window and one by one compare each setting to ensure they are all the same. Once done, ensure you click “update licenses” and “update prices” and then the processor should go through and apply them accordingly.

As for the 404 page, I’m not sure why that is happening – do you have a page called ‘licenses’? That should be auto created when Symbiostock is first installed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.