Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of antony
    antony
    Participant

Robin,

I have a question regarding the home widget area, unless I am wrong it seems in Symbiostock Express there is only one home widget area to make use of. Is there any way to create another?

What I want is Text below the Revo Slider as can be seen now and Keyword Widget (product tags) to be placed above the footer below the Browse Categories Carousel.

The only way I can think to do this with only one home widget area is to use that for the keywords at the bottom of the page above the footer and put my text coded below the revo slider in a php file. (I am using a Child Theme). The thing is I don’t know which php file to put it in as there are so many and I have already had a good look for the relevant one, maybe you could make it that bit easier for me and tell me which one I can use to put some text at the top of the homepage.

Thanks in advance

NomadicImagery

Stock photo | unique travel | documentary | culture | festivals

Profile photo of antony
    antony
    Participant

I would like to alter the single product page too, could you point me in the right direction with regard to which file to do this in?

NomadicImagery

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Antony,

I am not very familiar with theme related changes – we’ll have to wait for Dawn to address them as she is the one that developed Symbiostock Express.

Profile photo of antony
    antony
    Participant

OK, thanks for the reply Robin.

All I need to know is files where I can manipulate the code for homepage and single product page.

It is a bit of a minefield when you look at the vast amount of files and folders which all seems to be heavily laden with cross referencing.

NomadicImagery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.