Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oktoradea
    oktoradea
    Participant

Hi, I am still confused, how to hide price range in gallery?

$1.99 – 24.99

I removed the range display by altering php code. That was 3 months ago. Don’t remember which file I changed.

People might have easier way to do it.

oktoradea
    Participant

Hi Songquan, Thank you,

I paced to Shop settings, Product settings and Woocommerce settings but but have not found the settings I want ^_^

Profile photo of Henri
    Henri
    Participant

Hi,

here are CSS codes that I’m using with Symbiostock Express theme (add it to your child theme or to Symbiostock Express > Advanced Settings > Custom CSS Box):

/* Hide prices */
    	.post-type-archive-product .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on shop pages */
    	.tax-product_cat .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on product category pages */
    	.tax-product_tag .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on product tag pages */
    	.single-product .pricebox { display: none; } /* hide the price on single product pages */
    	.home #home-product-carousel .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on home product carousel */
    	.single-product #upsale-product-carousel .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on upsale product carousel */
    	.single-product #related-product-carousel .product_price { display: none; } /* hide the price underneath the thumbnails on related product carousel */
    /* Hide prices END */

Those codes will hide all prices, but you can delete rows that you don’t need.

Profile photo of airphotogr
    airphotogr
    Participant

The following custom CSS code does the job in my theme, I hope it does in yours,or just search and tweak a little, if you get what it does.

div[itemtype=”http://schema.org/Offer”] > .price {display:none!important;}

(but I won’t remove it for my site, as I find it interesting quoting 3-49 euro, I think it makes easier for the client to pay 15 or 19)

oktoradea
    Participant

Hi Henri,
    Hi airphogr

Yeay…! it’s done. after an exhausting search… Thank you 😀

I know it is an old thread. Sorry to bring it up.

I am struggling to hide the price range on shop page and pasted the code above into the custom css box but nothing changes.

Is there anything else I need to do to get it working? Thanks for any replies.

All right! After painful try-and-error and intensive research, I finally get it work! Use the CSS code below:

.post-type-archive-product .price { display: none; }  /* Hide price on shop page */
    .tax-product_cat .price { display: none; }  /* Hide price on category page */
    .tax-product_tag .price { display: none; }  /* Hide price on tag page */

Profile photo of Mohit
    Mohit
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem, can any one help, I have tried the above code but its not working. I have placed the code in divi theme Custom CSS area. I want to hide the title and price rang of the product on main page.
    http://doerstock.com/

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there – for your site, add this:

a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link.woocommerce-loop-product__link h2 {
        display: none;
    }

For the title.

Add this for the price:

a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link.woocommerce-loop-product__link span.price {
        display: none!important;
    }

Profile photo of juha
    juha
    Participant

Hi!

I have a Symbiostock Express -theme installed and tried to get those work with Code Snippets -plugin and also in Theme Customize page Add CSS but no luck. What I’m doing wrong here?

I try to achieve that all images are free to download and there would be just Free Download -button in image detail page instead of Add to cart -button.

https://pixbuster.com

Cheers,

Juha

Profile photo of olaf
    olaf
    Participant

Hi guys,
    sorry I have to bring this up again.. I tried all the codes above but the price below the image just doesnt disappear.
    Is there any other solution for this problem.
    Thanks,
    Olaf
    https://www.travelbild.net/image-download-shop/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.