Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Emrah Avci
    Emrah Avci
    Participant

Hello. Years ago I purchased the Symbistock Express theme and set up a website to sell my vectors. After that, I couldn’t spare time for the website and closed it.

Now my wife and I are working on a new website. We will sell our vector pattern designs.

We bought the Symbiostock Anytype plugin yesterday, it was very simple to install.

I will share the website address with you later.

I don’t know how, but some forum members write websites under their posts. If I can do that, I’ll post it there.

First of all, about 5-6 years ago, I started a website without even knowing what hosting and domain were.

I can’t say that I have a lot of information right now. Because in this forum, I started asking questions all the time. 🙂

I will try to share what I do with my little knowledge, which plugins I use, what settings I make, using the categories in the Symbiostock forum correctly.

For those who have knowledge and experience, my sharing may be very simple information, but;

Like me, those who want to set up their website and sell without having knowledge and experience in WordPress, Woocommerce, etc., can see these posts and help them when they search on Google and Symbiostock Forum in the future.

Many years later, I would like to thank Mr. Hebstreit, whom I saw on this forum and contacted on Facebook years ago. He had helped me a lot. Even though I didn’t take notes on some of the information he taught me, I still haven’t forgotten and I’m applying them. https://www.symbiostock.org/members/netsign33/forums/

You can see my posts here: https://www.symbiostock.org/members/mremravc/forums/

Our website looks very nice too. I can’t wait to share it with you and get your feedback. 🙂

If we share our knowledge, experience and questions, we will be leaving a lot of information to those who will come to the forum in the future and we will be helpful.

I wish everyone a good day and good sales.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks very much for introducing yourself and telling us your story. 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks very much for introducing yourself and telling us your story. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.