Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of innerstock
    innerstock
    Participant

I use Adobe Bridge to add headline, description and keywords. Symbiostock have never managed to read the headlines. No problem, because I can use quick edit in Symbiostock Media to make headline.

In Media Library the headlines also have a number like 26_1_20765 in the end. Should I remove these numbers and edit headline, because of google index?

(Only the photos I uploaded after the import have headline and numbers in Media Library)

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Cristina,

Is the headline different from the title?

What we will be doing in future releases is improving the SEO slightly where we add the image titles to the media library as well. This will make a slight difference in SEO, but is not likely to create a huge impact.

If the headline is different than the title, let me know what the context of it is and how you would like it shown. I can then look into extracting that as well.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

If the headline is the title, it should be extracted automatically right now. If it’s not working, let me know and PM me when you upload one of these new images. I will then figure out why it is not being extracted.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Cristina,

I’ve added it so it will use the headline as a priority as it is just as important as the title in regards to reading metadata. Thanks for pointing out this improvement. I’ve also released a new version with this fix – thanks!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Oh, and let me know if it now works for you.

Profile photo of innerstock
    innerstock
    Participant

Yes it is working now 🙂

I uploaded two test photos and the headlines from Bridge now show up as titles in both Symbiostock Media and Media Library. (Even after some surfing on internet I got the impression that headline and title is not the same in Adobe Bridge.)

I am very impressed how fast you sort of things! Thanks a lot Robin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.