Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of adam.szuly
    adam.szuly
    Participant

Dear Guys, I’m missing the GPS data form the imported images. The NIKON GPS receiver puts the GPS data into EXIF, it’s there, checked. Symbio settings seem to be OK, API is there, entered, all other settings left to default. Product page missing the GPS data, when filled in manually, the product page returns “this page didn’t load google maps correctly”. Is there any quick things to check and make sure they are OK? Surfed the forum but didn’t find anything on this. Thanks.

Sample Page:

http://szulyphoto.com/photostore/graves-close-up/

GPS data in EXIF looks like this: 52, 20′ 48.410265″ (Latitude), 4, 50′ 56.938505″ (Longitude)

adam.szuly
    Participant

Hey George, yes, “API is there, entered”. Thanks!

adam.szuly
    Participant

I’ve tried re-checking several times, used another API, nothing helped so far. I’ve even tried converting the GPS data to decimals, if it was better that way but it didnt help either. Any ideas are welcome!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

In your Symbiostock Settings System tab, do you have exec enabled?

adam.szuly
    Participant

Nope… If that’s critical, I have to try to fix that with my web hosting. Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

That’s your issue – a majority of metadata reading requires exec access.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster
    adam.szuly
    Participant

Guys, everything is green now, (exec, imagick etc), still see “oops” and “This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.”. Any further ideas?

Thanks, Adam

adam.szuly
    Participant

Solved, can be closed. I had to setup a new key and re-authorise the domain. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.