Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of EcoStockImages
    EcoStockImages
    Participant

Looks like I can’t log-in into my FTP account. It was working fine yesterday a I haven’t changed anything. I’m using log-in details found on Symbiostock/Upload media page. I keep getting error message below:

Could not connect to server “managire.symbiostock.com”. Server said: Login incorrect. Your password may be incorrect. Please double-check your login settings.

Thank you for help.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Looking into it.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I can confirm that your login credentials are not working – working on it now.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Will take me a bit of time to diagnose this – just letting you know.

EcoStockImages
    Participant

Thank you for looking into it Robin so promptly, no rush 😉

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Issue has been fixed – I think what happened is you must have uploaded another large video, or perhaps the video temporarily was failed – either way, you exceeded your file space allocation (5 gigs). What happened is your FTP account was then de-activated, but due to a slight oversight in the way the system works, it did not get re-created when space was freed. This has now been fixed, and I thank you for bringing it to our attention.

EcoStockImages
    Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Yes, I can confirm I tried to upload other large videos using multcloud.com. After transfer failed I realised their size was way more than 5 gb.

EcoStockImages
    Participant

Hi Robin,I think I might be having similar problem as last time. I exceeded my allocated space and now I can’t access my FTP.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Just tested it and it works. The system does not turn off and on immediately – give it a few moments and it should fix itself. Try it out and let me know.

EcoStockImages
    Participant

Thank you, it works ok now 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.