Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

After a few days of testing the symbiostock plugin there are some problems that block image processing and the purchasing process.
    1- When I upload images via FTP the plugin loads the product into woocommerce but not the image.
    2- When I simulate a purchase, the order confirmation is sent but the images are not processed.
    I report below the error messages.
    Do you have any ideas on how to restore? Thanks

Errors:
    Failed to read image for watermarking: /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ss_7729.jpg | Failed to read image for watermarking: /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/assets/test.jpg | Failed to read image during image resize for sold image on file: /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ss_7476.jpg with error: ImagickException: NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat `/home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ss_7476.jpg’ @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/544 in /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php(32): Imagick->readimage(‘/home/lephotoz/…’) #1 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(452): ss_resize_sold_image(‘/home/lephotoz/…’, ‘600’, ‘600’) #2 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(133): ss_process_purchase_image(58, 7476, 7478) #3 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(72): ss_single_cron(-4) #4 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): ss_do_cron(”) #5 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-settings.php(540): do_action(‘init’) #8 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-config.php(67): require_once(‘/home/lephotoz/…’) #9 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/lephotoz/…’) #10 /home/lephotoz/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/lephotoz/…’) #11 /home/lephotoz/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/lephotoz/…’) #12 {main}

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – that appears to be an imagick issue with the image. Can you please download a random jpeg off the Web and test that?

Also please ensure your processor is running every minute.

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

I uploaded a small image taken from the web and another image made with another camera. The problem persists.
    It also freezes the purchase process for the photographs I have already published.

Cron is running regularly every minute.
    I don’t understand what happened.

Thanks

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

The only things I did on the site is a test with insertion of a variable product in Woocommerce (not symbiostock) by inserting an embedded with Youtube. Is it possible that it depends on this?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Oh so it was working but now it doesn’t?

That is very strange. Can you fully delete all the products that did not process (trash and delete) and then ensure the upload folder is empty, then try the random image from the Web again.

If that does not work then your host has changed something and you should contact them. The youtube thing should not be an issue.

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

Avevi ragione. Forse il mio host aveva cambiato qualche impostazioni nel PHP. Avevo PHP 7.3. Ho portato a PHP 7,2 ed ora funziona nuovamente.
    Molto strano, prima funzionava sotto 7.3.

Grazie

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Ah very good – thank you for letting us know. In English he has said that the host changed the PHP version without informing. Once moving it back to 7.2 everything started functioning again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.