Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eduardo Guilhon
    Eduardo Guilhon
    Participant

Sometimes these error messages appear, changing only the file names, I would like to know how I can find out what is causing this type of error. The images that presented this error, it seems that they are not sent to the system, they do not appear in the image library

Error(s): Failed to read image for file: MP_TUBARAO_X_AVAI_CATARINENSE_2020-5326.JPG, product ID: 15520 | Failed to process file: MP_TUBARAO_X_AVAI_CATARINENSE_2020-5326.JPG | Failed to read image for file: MP_TUBARAO_X_AVAI_CATARINENSE_2020-5387.JPG, product ID: 15529 | Failed to process file: MP_TUBARAO_X_AVAI_CATARINENSE_2020-5387.JPG | Failed to read image for file: MP_TUBARAO_X_AVAI_CATARINENSE_2020-5392.JPG, product ID: 15532 | Failed to process file: MP_TUBARAO_X_AVAI_CATARINENSE_2020-5392.JPG | Dismiss error(s).

I ran the Symbiostock Diagnostic Tool and all tests passed

And my configuration is:

Server Settings
    Apache 2.4.39
    PHP 7.1.24
    MySQL 5.6.41-84.1
    Imagick PHP Extension – Enabled
    Fileinfo PHP Extension – Enabled
    Maximum Execution Time – 600
    Memory Limit – 256M
    ZipArchive Extension – Enabled
    Exec Commands – Enabled

Wordpress Version – 5.3.2
    WooCommerce Version – 3.4.4
    Symbiostock Pro Version – 5.0.4
    Symbiostock Lite Version – 3.4.0

Web and Graphic Development

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – it would be nearly impossible to diagnose what the issue is with this information. My best guess is that you check the upload folder to see if there are any files in there that are corrupted or pending. These files may also have been previously uploaded but are now missing for some reason.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.