Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve a couple of question I hope you can answer to.
    This is the first time I use WP.
    I subscribed a linux hosting with WP (WordPress 4.5.3) preinstalled.
    I installed WooCommerce, Symbiostock lite and Pro.
    It’s a little hard to do all this working fine…

1) Somewhear I read I can run WooCommerce setup later. But I do not find how to do this now.
    2) I uploaded my photos in the default /ss_media/new folder; when I manually run cron, I get these error messages:

_____
    Memory at Start: 44MLoad at Start: 2M2 product integrity checks completed

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /web/htdocs/…/home/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php on line 333
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/…/home/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php on line 333

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /web/htdocs/www.aperture-clik.eu/home/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php on line 333
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.aperture-clik.eu/home/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php on line 333

2 new/updated images/videos parsed0 thumbnails re/generatedMemory at End: 45MMemory Peak: 46MLoad at End: -0.02M
    _____

After this, only one picture has added to media index with right watermark. One picture at a time.
    Shortly, it seams no parameter is supplied to foreach() function, so no cycle thru pictures is performed. How can we debug that bug?

3) (some more than a couple…) How turn cron into an automatic job?
    I read something about cPanel configuration; where is cPanel? In website dashboard maybe?

Thank you all in advance 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Bartolomeo,

Those errors are just warnings – please ignore them and disable error reporting in your WordPress install. Your images are being parsed perfectly and there is no issue based on what you have provided.

Just follow George’s help with regards to the cron processor and you’re good to go.

Thank you, George and Robin.
    WooCommerce version is 2.5.5, PHP is 5.5.36.
    Symbiostock -> Settings / system tab report in RED Exec Commands disabled. Diagnostic says “Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /web/htdocs/…/home/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/admin-settings.php on line 1126
    Now I see some more media parsed from Symbiostok; maybe it needs some time to perform the task.
    To solve cron management question, I’ve opened a ticket to my host provider.
    Say you soon.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Without shell_Exec you won’t be able to write metadata and some reading may be limited, but other than that you should experience no issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.