Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of page
    page
    Participant

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function exif_read_data() in /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php:461 Stack trace: #0 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php(88): ss_get_image_metadata(‘/home/XX/d…’) #1 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php(325): ss_process_metadata(‘/home/XX/d…’) #2 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(319): ss_process_ftp(149) #3 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(72): ss_single_cron(149) #4 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ss_do_cron(”) #5 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #6 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook in /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php on line 461

Help! When i’m uploading 1 image and I click on run now i receive the following error.
    Furthermore the wizard doesn’t work and gives also errors.

Hope you can help.

Fileinfo PHP Extension = enabled
    Maximum Execution Time = 600
    Memory limit = 256M
    Zip = enabled
    Exec command = disabled
    PHP version = 7.1.24
    Woocommerce version = 3.5.2

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Page – looks like your PHP install does not support the exif_read_data function – we’ve updated Symbiostock to include a checker for this. Please update and try again.

Profile photo of page
    page
    Participant

Hi,

Still the same errors. When i’m uploading 1 image i get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function exif_imagetype() in /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php:470 Stack trace: #0 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php(99): Imagick->readImage(‘/home/XX/d…’) #1 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php(333): ss_make_watermark(‘/home/XX/d…’) #2 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php(309): ss_add_featured_image(‘/home/XX/d…’, 4682, NULL) #3 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php(366): ss_attach_images(4682, NULL) #4 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(319): ss_process_ftp(1) #5 /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools in /home/XX/domains/XX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php on line 470

Update your plugin already.

Regards

Profile photo of page
    page
    Participant

Hi, is there a fix?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Page – sorry about the delay in responding – will address this and get back to you.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Page – the issue relates to the fact that your server does not have the exif_ library enabled. I would suggest you try enabling this with your host for optimal use. However, we have now updated the core to check for this and disable certain checks to remove this fatal error. Please update your Symbiostock install and report back, thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.