Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

My images are downloading at 0mb

has anyone else had this problem, or know how I can resolve it please?

Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Luke – I just ran multiple tests on the latest version of Symbiostock and have had no issues. It must have something to do with your server. You can submit a support request if you want it diagnosed by us, or post more details here if you want help from the community.

Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried enabling the default wordpress theme and the issue still persists. My server hosts have also had a look and there are no server issuse showing. Any chance you could take a look if I give you admin access?

Thanks

Luke

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

Hi Luke

Are the files you have uploaded (in the ss_media folder) properly structured JPEGs? Can you download a full size image (as I’m assuming that there is no resizing or processing of those files before they are downloaded?) Is it just the smaller ones that are 0mb? I think that WooCommerce creates the required file size on the fly when it is bought – I can’t see any sign of the various sizes sitting on my server ready for download.

Steve

Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

Hello,

I tired ticking the box that says ‘<label for=”term_meta[ss_license_output_vector]”>Sell unaltered'</label> the file downloaded perfectly.

So it must be to do with when woo commerce resizes it on download. I am using Version 2.4.6

Thanks

Luke

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

My site is at 2.4.6 as well. So the issue appears to be that resize function in WooCommerce. I just bought a file from my own site to make sure it was working – no issues at all.

What are you trying to resize it to?

Steve

Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

Oh, that’s strange.

I set 3 sizes, these are:

Personal Use – Small (939 x 638)

Personal Use – Medium (1716 x 1165)

Personal Use – Large (3917 x 2660)

But I am not sure if that would be right, as some images may vary in original sizes. Should I just have the largest sides size?

Thanks

Luke

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

When I look at my license section in the Symbiostock menu, I have set both width and length of my medium JPEG as 1000. This then makes sure that both horizontal and vertical shots have a max size of 1000. The other dimension just depends on the size of the original image. Is that what you have done?

Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

Oh, maybe that’s where I went wrong.

I entered the dimensions above (one in each box)

so for small I should put 939 in both boxes not the size the image should be?

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I think you are setting the max dimension of the longest edge. So if you want 939 as the max dimension (although 1000 is a nicer number), then you put that in both boxes.

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Good work guys – looks like you have successfully diagnosed the issue. If you enter a non-number in that field (such as 443×334), you’re going to get real weird results.

You should put:

939 as maximum width

638 as maximum height

Then everything should work.

Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

Hello, I did not put a non-number in the field.

I put:

<span style=”color: #272727; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 28.7999992370605px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>939 as maximum width</span>

<span style=”color: #272727; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 28.7999992370605px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>638 as maximum height</span>

I then tried putting 1000 in each box and its still not working.

If I tick the box saying ‘Sell unaltered’ it downloads perfect.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Luke

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Always specify if you are using GD and not Imagick when it comes to these sorts of bugs. Regardless, I looked into it and have released a really minor fix for PHP 5.4 + GD. They changed the syntax of one function for no apparently logical reason.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.