Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of info29
    info29
    Participant

Hello there!

Problem: there are no Download links in the Client’s Area after purchasing, but email for customer has it and the link is working well.

I found out that this function returns array(0) in downloads.php (WooCommerce template file):
    $downloads = WC()->customer->get_downloadable_products();

But this function wc_get_customer_download_permissions() gives me an array with data.
    Problem is:
    $_product->has_file( $result->download_id ) gives false, but “$result->download_id” has a value. It is inside WC function “wc_get_customer_available_downloads( $customer_id )”, so it gives me 0.

Can you tell me what the problem?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    What version of WooCommerce are you using?
    Thanks.

Profile photo of info29
    info29
    Participant

Hi!

WooCommerce version is 3.0.7 and everything is Ok and Green on the System check page in Symbiostock Settings

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – can you PM me your WP login details so I can take a look at the issue?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – thanks for the info. I logged in and checked, and cross-checked this with our test sites.

This is normal functionality but is not related to Symbiostock (it is a WooCommerce thing). What happens is when the download is processed, the customer receives a download link. However, in their account history a download link does not appear when you view the order, and this appears to be normal functionality.

As for the “downloads” tab in the client’s account, this is not related to the downloadable orders as far as I can tell. It is better to disable this tab as it is misleading:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39287308/woocommerce-remove-downloads-from-menu-in-my-account-page

If you want to add download links to the order history, this may be something you can ask about in the WooCommerce forum or find on the web elsewhere. Also, I noticed that you don’t seem to have the processor running on a 1 minute interval – I suggest you do so to avoid any issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.