Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’ve been using Symbiostock since 2015 and am an enthusiastic fan. Nevertheless, I’m missing some things in the meantime, some of which have been suggested by other users in the past:
    – e.g. it’s nice to add more gallery images next to the stock images, which are linked to the respective license in the best case and are also branded by the Symbiostock cronjob.

As a contributor of stock images I do not live solely from the digital licenses. Would it be possible to develop Symbiostock further for print on demand? In my view, the advantage of Symbiostock is the dynamic handling of licenses plus watermarking.

At the moment I help myself by creating two pages separately: one for digital licenses and one for prints. But for the prints in particular I lack the possibility:
    – treat licenses as custom product attributes
    – Custom product attributes to group – similar to Etsy with two levels: e.g. 1st poster, canvas, flags… 2nd sizes

It may be that print-on-demand management is not a goal of Symbiostock, but I still wanted to ask what the users and developers think about it.

Thanks for Feedabck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.