Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

I’m willing to be an admin. I’ve “liked” the page using my own page ID so I think you can grab me from there to make me an admin.

I’ll send some pics for you to consider for the header. Let us know if you have any creative direction, ie, looking for a travel pic, a food pic, a holiday pic, etc. and any color direction too if you’re working with warm tones, cool tones, etc. so you don’t get a bunch of unrelated images to sort through.

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

I’m up for this! I think exposure is a good thing unless your pants are down. I don’t think anything needs to be given away. People will take what they want from anywhere and those people will never be clients anyway.

I think it’s important to have exposure for SymbioStock. I don’t think it is going to translate to direct sales but info is info. If it’s not available then it doesn’t get out there. I have two of my own pages. One is a business page of sorts.

I’ll be on board and “like” etc. as soon as I get my PC up and running after the install.

Jo

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I might be able to help out as an admin if needed. Just liked the page.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Thanks, all. I’m going to start a new thread about this in the Facebook section…I’m afraid it might get lost here. I’ve made a couple of you admins.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@christine wrote:

I know I am contrary but I do not think giving images away gains anything other than possibly a lost sale if someone really wants the image but is prepared to settle for a smaller size and get it free

I have offered free image to particular people for backlinks/promotional purposes but not a free for all for anyone

Shall I stay off this thread, I seem to be being a bit negative today 😀

didn’t take your response as negative — but just want to repeat that what will be offered are only thumbnails, with direct links to your site for the full image (something that we’re not selling, and that anyone can capture anyway without using the link)

I use these links already on my non-sym pages, eg http://cascoly.com/trav/tours/2014-turkey.asp

in the search, results, images from those opting in will have an extra free offer tag that will take them to a page with the html code to cut and paste, so we’ll be able to track the ip of those making the requests. results will be made available to the site owner

you can opt out at any time and I just need to change a flag in the database to remove the freebie link

@jsnover – I’ve added you to the list of participants

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I’m happy to be added – I’ve just read this whole post and am happy for my images to be used.

Steve

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Sure, go ahead take any thumbnail you want off my site

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Please email thumbnails to me (180×180): theartist@vector999.com

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Sorry I just emailed you 480×480

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Sure, go ahead take any thumbnail you want off my site

+1

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Sorry I just emailed you 480×480

No problem!

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

I’m still battling with Windows 8.1, don’t ask. If you want any image of mine you are also welcome to it. I’m kind of in between off and on line at the moment.

J

Viewing 12 posts - 136 through 147 (of 147 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.