Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Theresa Sheridan
    Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

I received order and payment notification, but the order was on payment hold even though it was paid with PayPal. I had to mark it complete in order for her to get the download email.

Why was an order on hold for payment with PayPal? Am I going to have to mark all my orders complete for the processing to finish, I thought the processor was doing that? It worked and processed the order to the point of me receiving the email, at least.

Also, my web hosting company is automatically going to be updating PHP to 7.2 the end of February. I am currently running 7.1. Is this going to break things?

Profile photo of Theresa Sheridan
    Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

Oh, thank you, I did just change the URL of my website and there are about a million different places where I have to change everything. The IPN was one of them, even though I had changed everything else on PayPal. Thanks so much, I’m sure that was it, as this has worked in the past with other orders on my site.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Theresa – glad Chris could rectify your issue. As for PHP 7.2, shouldn’t be an issue but we have not done extensive testing on it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.