Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

The cronjob has not started the symbiostock processes for a few days. The consequence is that orders and the upload of new images or videos are not processed.

The only way to get the Symbiostock processor to run is manually. Options need to be set
    “Run all processes”
    is
    “Processor error reporting”

and then manually start the Symbiostock processor.

Do you have any ideas about the cause of the problem and how to fix it?

Thank you

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

I confirm that I can only start the Symbiostock processor manually by entering the “Run all processes” option. If I remove the option it is not processed.

Do you have any ideas about it?

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

I believe the command:
    curl -silent -A ‘Mozilla’ ‘https://myvideoimage.com/?c=1&ss_c=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’> / dev / null 2> & 1

it is no longer recognized due to server updates.

Any ideas on how to modify it?

Profile photo of Paolo
    Paolo
    Participant

Mysteriously, the Cron of the Symbiostock processor started working again without any changes being made. Do you have any idea what is causing the problem?
    Thank you

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Paolo – if you are having intermittent issues running the processor, it is usually an issue with the server resources available at any given time. Sometimes it will work, and sometimes it won’t and this is due to the server timing out or the cron job using too many resources for the server you are on. We recommend using Lightsail through our hosting guide for error-free Symbiostock use.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.