Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

It has been a while since I uploaded new images, but I uploaded 5 today into the “ss_media/new” folder. I had just updated the Jetpack plugin to version 8, which seems to have a bug in it that wrongly identifies a critical error on the system. As a result of that, I deleted and reinstalled that plugin and restarted my server (a VPS service) to make sure all errors were removed. The site is working properly and I also bought an image to make sure that process was working properly. All seems to be OK, although I had to manually start the Cron job. I didn’t copy what was displayed, but it said it was processing one order but said nothing about processing new images.

When I tried again to manually run the Cron job to see if I could get the images to process, I was notified of a critical error, but no details. Checking the box in the settings about debugging produced this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_items() on boolean in /home/backya37/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(72): ss_single_cron(1) #1 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): ss_do_cron(”) #2 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #3 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-settings.php(523): do_action(‘init’) #5 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-config.php(84): require_once(‘/home/backya37/…’) #6 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/backya37/…’) #7 /home/backya37/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/backya37/…’) #8 /home/backya37/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/backya37/…’) #9 {main} thrown in /home/backya37/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php on line 121
    There has been a critical error on your website.

Anyone know what is going wrong here?

Steve

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

I guess there is not much going on in this forum any longer?

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Looking into this as per your support request Steve, thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.