Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of txking
    txking
    Participant

Sorry I’\ve been away for a while so sorry if these are old questions.

I’m trying to download the express theme but it keeps telling me the link has expired and wants me to order it again? Is there any way to not have to pay another 60 bucks and be able to download the express theme?

the other question I have is I previously paid $75 for the premium upgrade as well as 15 for the image sitemap. please tell me those rolled into something else and that money spent wasn’t for nothing? Seems like a bum deal at this point to be 149 bucks in but have anything to show for it right.

I can provide order dates, and order numbers if needed. .

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you PM me your original order information for the Express theme? As for the $75 premium upgrade, unfortunately that was a different piece of software altogether and many of the upgraded functionalities you would have paid for are now bundled with Symbiostock Pro for free. Also, that was a different developer and as we took over the entire Symbiostock project a few years ago there were migration promotions we provided legacy users such as yourself, but those have now expired. Nevertheless we will do our best to assist you in getting onto the new system. If you did previously purchase Express and the link as expired, that is not a problem – we will reset the link once we get your order info.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.