Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Oh, there is a bit more I need to do, but thats fine. Thanks Leo, appreciate it. Site looks clean and good. Just a few cosmetic things I like to see fixed 🙂 But if cosmetic is the only problem, good job. I will try the uploader again tomorrow. I need to go to bed now. Work away if you want, no problem.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I’m still working on uploader and above menu details. Hopefully both will be adjusted tomorrow.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Ok, great, I am heading off now. The photographers pick is fixed. I love how the site looks now. And damn my latest images are good. Finally something to show for and be proud of. 🙂

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I haven’t made any headway on your uploader error. I’d also like to know who else is experiencing this. Just keep using FTP until I can figure it out.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Hi Leo, just got to the office and checking out my website. It looks good, also responsive on mobile phone. Happy with that.

I did notice the WP control bar is back on top and in front of the black search bar. Also when logged in as admin the white space above the logo appears.

And when I am on an image page, the similar images are displayed on a big ugly grey back ground, can you change that to white please?

And the pricing table next to the image with the square borders doesnt look appealing and it sits too high, not lining up with the image. It kind of makes the page look messy.

So basically all is good, except for cosmetics. The WP bar, the grey background on similar images, and the pricing table need a face lift please. 🙂

Thanks again for doing this. I hope I am not being too difficult.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I also noticed that the text fields on the login popup dont line up and the text fields on the comments area in my blog dont line up.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I Just noticed that all my widget thumbnails are square instead of round corners. And also, when clicking through the site, the logo is constantly repositioning itself.

I want to roll back to 2.6.4, I dont like the cosmetics of 2.7.0 as is. I am sorry for that, I feel really bad about letting you do all the work, but I am anal about my site, these little details annoy me.

Can I roll back without issue? I can do it myself.

Thanks, and my sincerest apologies.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Are you serious?

I think your site looks good. And the little cosmetic details you don’t like can easily be fixed with a few lines of CSS.
    You might want to think twice if you really want to stay behind upcoming developments.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I answered this in another thread. The latest version has an image page which is downright awesome.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Waiting for the go-ahead to install on Semmick’s guinie pig site.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@redneck wrote:

Are you serious?

I think your site looks good. And the little cosmetic details you don’t like can easily be fixed with a few lines of CSS.
    You might want to think twice if you really want to stay behind upcoming developments.

I cant code, I need out of the box readiness. I know nothing about CSS, nothing.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Yeah, thats why this update is for you.

I practically want to call it “Symbiostock – SEMMICKPHOTO” release. But Metamorphosis has just sort of stuck so I’ll keep with that.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Did you delete my admin account?

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Waiting for the go-ahead to install on Semmick’s guinie pig site.

Go ahead, test away. Nothing wrong with that. Install as you please. I got accepted into ImageBrief, so its all good 🙂

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Did you delete my admin account?

No? Checking now.

SYS-SEM 🙂

Symbiostock – Semmick. Love it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.