Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Hello, I am constantly getting this error when using the uploader. Normal images, not too big, not too many

No matching image files found. You may have named them incorrectly. Fix problem and re-upload. This file has been removed. Example: “my_stock_art.eps” or “my_stock_art.zip” must have accompanying “”my_stock_art.jpg” to be considered a valid set/file.

When using FTP no issues for the same images.

Can this be fixed please.

Thanks.

WP 3.6.1 SPRO 1.1.9 SYS 2.6.4

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Whats the fix for that error? My uploader is not working at all now. Getting that error. Thanks

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Please 🙂 Thank you.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Try 2.6.5 and see if that helps, you are using an older version

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

But it shouldnt be the version that is the problem. I just needs to work on whatever version I am using. Or am I wrong in thinking that?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

How are you ?! 😀

Can I just log into your site and get you completely updated? New theme, upgrade, etc? That will save a lot of time. If I encounter any problems I’ll fix them there thus many generations of Symbiostockers will benefit.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

How are you ?! 😀

Can I just log into your site and get you completely updated? New theme, upgrade, etc? That will save a lot of time. If I encounter any problems I’ll fix them there thus many generations of Symbiostockers will benefit.

Hi Leo, no problem, what do I need to do? 🙂

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Ow by the way I am going fine. Thanks, how are you? I hope you are getting some rest.

If you sign up to my site I can make you admin.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hey there,

I signed up on your site. Update me as an admin so I can break your site even more. Except now it will look really cool.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Hahaha, cool, I just got the email, you are now admin. Thanks. I will stay away from the site until you post back here its done. THANKS LEO!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Just a warning. Consider your comfort zone officially gone 😀 But, the adjustments are necessary (you can always revert :D)

If there’s still any issues after the upgrade I’ll fix those as well.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Give me a few hours on this one. I’m going to use your site to fix some design issues on the new version as well. Just hang back and as they say here in Hawaii “No worries”

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I see the changes happening. I made a few custom changes to the code here and there, but I will add that back in when you are done, just one thing is really important to me, I want the images to show in the order they were submitted, not at random. So latest added image needs to show on the first page as the first image, etc. Thats the only thing that needs to say the same. smile Thanks a lot Leo.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

By the way, just remembered, I applied for Imagebrief today and sent them a link to my site, LOL. I hope they wont check it out today. LOL. No worries, its all good 😉

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Check it out in exactly 3 minutes and 49 seconds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.