Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Do me a favor and send your logo to me leo [at] symbiostock.com

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Just sent the email

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I’m still making some changes on visuals. FYI you can experiment with them here:

http://semmickphoto.com/wp-admin/customize.php

You can change the colors of the menus — for instance if you want the top menu to be white, and the middle one to be inverted you can do that. I’m still putting in some other options, but you get the idea.

Going to check into the upload issue you have now as well as another issue someone else has.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Thanks Leo, I will check that out. There is one thing thats not right, and thats the sort order of the images, its not chronological. Thats really important. Its a custom change to the code but I dont know with the new version, that code is still on the same place.

edit network-manager.php (in symbiostock/inc/classes/network-manager).

Go to lines 1489-1520. There will be three times 'order' => 'ASC', change all to 'order' => 'DESC'.

Then go to comment
    //temporary function until everyone has toggled their theme and is equal to or above 2.4.9

and below change
    if( $image_rank_update == true ){
    to
    if( $image_rank_update == false ){
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I also noticed I no longer have the WP control bar in the top. I cant access the WP admin tools anymore, unless I click edit somewhere on my blog or on an image.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Just looked at ron’s site and the double header is a good compromise (although I might swap them round 🙂 )

Not sure if you have finished but on a tablet the logo is half obscured by the static nav bar

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

I also noticed I no longer have the WP control bar in the top. I cant access the WP admin tools anymore, unless I click edit somewhere on my blog or on an image.

I’ll make that feature available for admins but not customers. Thanks.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

We might miss the control bar but it does look a lot more professional/neater to logged in clients not to have it

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@christine wrote:

We might miss the control bar but it does look a lot more professional/neater to logged in clients not to have it

But if you are not an admin, you dont see that WP bar,

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Thanks Leo, I will check that out. There is one thing thats not right, and thats the sort order of the images, its not chronological. Thats really important. Its a custom change to the code but I dont know with the new version, that code is still on the same place.

edit network-manager.php (in symbiostock/inc/classes/network-manager).

Go to lines 1489-1520. There will be three times 'order' => 'ASC', change all to 'order' => 'DESC'.

Then go to comment
    //temporary function until everyone has toggled their theme and is equal to or above 2.4.9

and below change
    if( $image_rank_update == true ){
    to
    if( $image_rank_update == false ){

I need some eagle-eyes on this one. Please let me know if this change I’ve just implemented changes anything in a BAD way. I carried out the directions as you stated (I assume this must have been fixed a time ago by one of your group-help threads but I missed it)

Uploading new version now.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Ok, we’re looking good now! 😀

Your admin bar is on the bottom instead of the top, so its not jumbling with the top-anchored menu.

Looking into your upload problem now.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I see the chronological order is back. Good stuff There is one cosmetic error. The search bar is sticky so when you scroll down it superimposes on the website text and images. Looks a bit messy.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Featured images widget is not working. I called it photographers pick.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

There is also 1/2 inch of white space above my logo.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Don’t kill me. You have to repopulate your featured images. But the rest of the categories are fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.