Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

Hi,

I am importing from my old Symbio site. The import seem to work flawless. Processing the imported images and applying licenses also works like a charm. Except: it seems that big jpeg images (>40MB file size) consistently fail the processing. There are no entries in error_log and settings such as PHP Post Max Size (120M), PHP Upload Max Size (100M) shouldn’t be the culprit. Is there some limiting setting I have overlooked?

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Yep I just hit this problem too with 1 image.

Any word on this Robin? Can we up this threshold?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I will up it to 100mb in the next release – you can also manipulate it using the ‘ss_set_max_image_filesize’ filter.

Imago Borealis
    Participant

Thanks Robin, very much appreciated!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

2.1.11 ups the image limit to 100MB and the video limit to 20GB

Imago Borealis
    Participant

I updated the plugin and had no trouble processing these large files now. Although I couldn’t see anything being wrong or missing with the processed files, i.e. published products, I found the following in my error_log:

[27-Dec-2015 19:06:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /xxx/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock/tools-ftp.php on line 76
    [27-Dec-2015 19:06:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /xxx/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock/tools-ftp.php on line 77
    [27-Dec-2015 19:06:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxx/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock/tools-ftp.php on line 79

I just want to let you, Robin. You have probably a good idea how serious/important this might be.

Stephan

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Steve,

This is just a warning relating to the ‘oldest files first’ tweak we added. It’s been fixed with the latest release.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.