Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

Hello Fellow Symbiostock Users,
    I can’t seem to link from the Full Size link under technical details on my Shop and given product page to the licensing terms predefined under the page Licensing. I looked at the url which says /license/license_fulljpeg/ and attempted to create a new license page and a nested license_fulljpeg page with the License Terms copied from the Licensing page but that didn’t work. I would appreciate any guidance anyone could offer. Thanks very much, Rob

https://glennclarkphotography.com/shop

Image reference
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sWtW_2E9vVdxgACNYNy0W9sBuIqk29b1

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – when I click on that link, it gives me an error that it cannot find this page:

/license.txt/license_fulljpeg/

As you can see, it is added a .txt there for some reason, which is something to do with your WordPress install. Some other plugin or another page you have in your wordpress install is redirecting the URL from /license/license_fulljpeg/ to /license.txt/license_fulljpeg/ – maybe try to figure out why that is happening first then you can likely get closer to solving the issue.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

Hi again Robin,
    I see an option in Symbiostock Settings/Front End called Show Technical Tabs. If I uncheck this, will it remove the Technical Details from the products page? I added a pic with the circled area I’m referring to. I can’t figure how to link to the licensing page, so I’d just link to remove the dead link.Thank you so much.

Rob

Tech Details pic

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Just test it out and see! 🙂

Profile photo of Rob
    Rob
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    It removed the Tech details tab but it appears that the link to the licensing is under the additional details and I don’t see a tick for that. Otherwise, I’m enjoying Symbiostock and learning lots of new things. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Rob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.