Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Theresa Sheridan
    Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

I get more crap emails from users in this forum than any other I’ve ever been in. I’ve looked for a way to block certain people that have emailed me, and I’ve also looked for a way to completely remove my profile picture, and I can’t find either.

Someone please help me, there are creepy men here emailing me and I want to block them!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Theresa,

Sorry about that – we had some user mass PM a lot of people on the forum in the last day – he/she has subsequently been deleted. This has never happened before. Thanks for bringing it up.

Profile photo of Theresa Sheridan
    Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

This is not the only time this has happened here, so I’ll ask again please, how can I block people that have sent me an email and remove my profile photo?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Theresa – I’m not sure if you are able to block users, but if anyone bothers you please PM me about it and I can take care of it. I believe you can also disable email notifications for private messages.

Regarding your image, it is not stored or added by us – it is a gravatar, and you can change or remove it via the instructions here:

https://en.gravatar.com/support/profile-privacy/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.