Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Richard
    Richard
    Participant

Hi there,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I am wanting to apply discount coupons on a per License basis. It would seem this is impossible.

The situation is I sell various licenses per product (image). I want to give a discount to the digital images in a category but not on the physical products but each physical product type (8 of them) has 200+ images. That’s 1600 “products” in this category I will have to manually enter into the “excludes” section for a Woocommerce coupon.

Obviously this is not practical, particularly with over 6,000 images on my website and growing!

Any help appreciated.

TA.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

The built in coupon system for WooCommerce is quite simple – I think you could probably find a more complex coupon plugin that allows you more filtering options. Otherwise you would have to create custom code to go along with a coupon type.

Profile photo of Richard
    Richard
    Participant

Thanks Robin, I figured as much.
    Do you know how Woocommerce see’s the License? Does it consider it a Product, attribute, category? This may help me identify an appropriate plugin.
    Cheers,
    R.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Richard, licenses are attributes and there definitely should be plugins that allow for those customizations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.