Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am sending a second request since it dawned on me you possibly did not receive my original request. My site is http://www.godsunadulteratednature.com.  My username is x. My password is x. The issue is that the Watermark does not appear on my images. My site is hosted by Godaddy and I cannot run the cron job more frequently than every 5 minutes, but even at that, it has been a couple of weeks now. I should see at least SOME watermarks. In the meantime, I tried to use another watermarking application only to ruin the images that are under the Flora & Fauna category. They will need to be re-uploaded. Those watermarks will not come off. However, as you can see, none of the watermarks that show up are the one I uploaded for Symbiostock. They are different.

What I need is for Symbiostock to watermark the images I have for sale in the store (not the headers, however), and then to remove the watermark once someone purchases and downloads the image. I am using WooCommerce and I am using their Storefront Theme. Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank You. Dona Cage x.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Dona

I just logged in and uploaded a sample image, ran the processor, and it worked fine, with a watermark. Please log in and check.

Furthermore, you will have to manually re-upload the proper version of WooCommerce – right now you have 2.5.2 and you need to upload 2.4.12 which is the currently supported version.

I can only guess that your cron job was not working properly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.