Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Its ok, I don’t need donation but thanks! Let me check out your site again and see if I can throw a few widgets in a few boxes.

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Do not worry Leo, I know you are busy, I’m working on it now….I will anyway make a small donation. Thank you

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@cathyslife stockphotos wrote:

… Yes, the “password will be sent to you” should be removed.

I noticed that when I tested a new user registration (which worked perfectly BTW) and I like the notion that you have a reminder of your password to save away. Some sites do that, and although there is some security risk, this isn’t a bank account or national security, so I don’t think there’s a problem.

Perhaps change the text to say “A confirmation e-mail will be sent with your user name and password.”?

If Leo doesn’t want to change it, I might do it just on my site – the line is here in register_symbiostock.php

else {echo ‘

*A password will be emailed to you.

‘;} ?>

Ezeepics
    Participant

How can I remove from Home the image of my profile and that menu in the middle of the page? http://www.food.ezeepics.com

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

How can I remove from Home the image of my profile and that menu in the middle of the page? http://www.food.ezeepics.com

I don’t see a menu in the middle of the page – just one above the two sliders. I also don’t see (unless I misunderstand) “the image of my profile” on the home page.

Could this be a cache issue?

Ezeepics
    Participant

@jsnover wrote:

@ezeepics wrote:

I don’t see a menu in the middle of the page – just one above the two sliders. I also don’t see (unless I misunderstand) “the image of my profile” on the home page.

Could this be a cache issue?

It was before. Now I activate SYS Extra and dissapeared….

Ezeepics
    Participant

Leo just confirm me that you received the donation, I combined a mess with PayPal too BECAUSE created me the automatic payment of the same amount each month!

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Leo I need help please. I have updated to the most recent versions of WP, theme and pro-plugin but my 6 featured images in the side-bar still are presented one below the other what looks really weird. Please tell me what to do to get them back to a block of 2×3 images.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@jsfoto wrote:

Leo I need help please. I have updated to the most recent versions of WP, theme and pro-plugin but my 6 featured images in the side-bar still are presented one below the other what looks really weird. Please tell me what to do to get them back to a block of 2×3 images.

Simply pasting this into your child theme (toward the bottom) will help:

.widget .search-result {
    float: left;
    height: 160px;
    margin-left: 10px;
    min-width: 160px;
    }
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

Leo just confirm me that you received the donation, I combined a mess with PayPal too BECAUSE created me the automatic payment of the same amount each month!

Got it! I had to leave today, and you were working on your site as I was working on it, so I wasn’t sure if I’d been given the project yet. I’ll go check things now.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

Your site is looking great. The only things I did on your site earlier today was upload/toggle thems, adjust your menus, and upon returning I adjusted your top menu to look cleaner. I’m impressed that Syxtra plugin is working so nicely. I thought it was officially broken.

Profile photo of innerstock
    innerstock
    Participant

After update of WP, theme 2.9.3 and pro-plugin “similar images widget” not showing pics.

Now the features and lastest images look great on ipad, thanks for that.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@jsnover wrote:

@cathyslife stockphotos wrote:

… Yes, the “password will be sent to you” should be removed.

I noticed that when I tested a new user registration (which worked perfectly BTW) and I like the notion that you have a reminder of your password to save away. Some sites do that, and although there is some security risk, this isn’t a bank account or national security, so I don’t think there’s a problem.

Perhaps change the text to say “A confirmation e-mail will be sent with your user name and password.”?

If Leo doesn’t want to change it, I might do it just on my site – the line is here in register_symbiostock.php

else {echo ‘

*A password will be emailed to you.

‘;} ?>

+10000 thanks, I will change the text a bit.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@jsfoto wrote:

Simply pasting this into your child theme (toward the bottom) will help:

.widget .search-result {
    float: left;
    height: 160px;
    margin-left: 10px;
    min-width: 160px;
    }

Thanks a lot Leo!!! I’ll try it when back in office.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@innerstock wrote:

After update of WP, theme 2.9.3 and pro-plugin “similar images widget” not showing pics.

I can confirm this … same here.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.