Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of luke
    luke
    Participant

I have set up licenses for my standard images (small, medium, large) they apply fine.

I also do events, like dog shows so will need a different pricing structure for those images. I have created them in licenses and set them to apply to images with the tag ‘dog’. When I add the tag to the image and publish it, the image gets my standard licenses not the ones with the tag.

I have paid and opened a support ticket over a week ago and not heard back. So does anyone here have any ideas please??

Thanks

Luke

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Luke,

Sorry about that – with a recent issue with the servers it seems your ticket may have been missed. I’ll take a look at it within the next 24 hours and get back to you. Please PM me your WP login information so I can debug it quicker on my end.

Profile photo of David Crockett
    David Crockett
    Participant

This is from another post:

Another way this will work for multiple purposes is to add keywords for a specific type of images. For instance: Stock Photo, Portraits, Weddings, Art Prints.  Near the bottom of the license, there is a place that allows you to include a certain keyword and another that declines certain keywords.  So, you could make a license for each portrait print size or package, include the Keyword portrait and on upload, only the licenses (print sizes) created for portraits will show up in your order pages.  Did I make that sound confusing enough?  It’s not nearly as bad as I made it sound.

Once you have made all of your Print Packages, you don’t have to do it again.  If you have a thousand Wedding pictures to upload, include your wedding keyword (batch add the keyword so you don’t have to do them individually), and the plugin will include every price for selection by your client.

Good Luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.