Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 11A Fotografie
    11A Fotografie
    Participant

First: THANK YOU SO MUCH for Symbiostock!! I’ve been looking for this plugin for a while now and finally found something that works the way I want!

I’m just wondering if there is a way to change the license (the page that the license type links to). I’m Dutch and most of my clients will be, so I don’t want to give them an English license. And I’m thinking about changing some things in the license as well, so I would like to change it completly.
    I just can’t find out where to do that. I know HTML and some PHP, so I can do it manually.

Could you please let me know where I can change it?

Thanks a again!

11A Fotografie
    Participant

OMG, I’m so blond! I just figured out that it must be a normal page, because it full loads within my website including the sidebar. I didn’t get it till I thought that I wanted to erase the sidebar and that made me realise that it had to be a normal page.

I’m so sorry for not seeing this before. I was checking the source code and all… Totally looking at the wrong places.

Have a good weekend!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Glad you figured it out! The license link goes to your licensing page, which you can cater as you want. It adds an HTML anchor to the link so it can jump to that specific license description if you add that to your license description page.

Welcome to the Symbiostock community!

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome!. I didn’t know the plugin made a licensing page. I saw the HTML anchors and will definally use them! Thanks again for this great plugin. I love it!!

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Thanks, George! I will share it when it’s done. Although it will be hard to understand because it will be in dutch 😉

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Welcome to 11A! When you get your site running, I’d like to see how you customized the licenses page. In the meantime, holler if you have any other questions. George

I’m done with the licenses page, George: http://www.11afotografie.nl/fotolicentie

Good luck with the dutch part 😉

I’ve used part of the default english licenses page. Mostly the last part.

11A Fotografie
    Participant

Nice to hear, George!
    Yeah, Google Translate works really nice. I used it to translate the important parts of the licenses page as well 😉

haha, yeah, why won’t it only work for America? I was mostly just looking for a system that works on WooCommerce, because of the Dutch payment methods. They don’t work in American systems (I run an other one as well), but there are plugins for WooCommerce for that. So combining WooCommerce with a photo-plugin was the best solution for me. And that’s why I love the plugin 😉

Thanks for the compliment about my photos!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.