Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Your theme (Symbiostock Express) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

No update available on Symbiostock theme. Should I ignore it?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Tamas – there is a new update of Symbiostock Express, and you should see an update prompt when you view your themes. If you have a very old version of Express installed, it may not have the update system that was added about 2 years ago. In this case, please place an order for it on the store and use the Purchaser Upgrade feature. Then please PM me and let me know any details about your original order, such as the order number, or the email address used. Thanks.

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t see Purchaser upgrade feature

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

During checkout, choose Purchaser Upgrade as the payment method.

Profile photo of Tamas
    Tamas
    Participant

Got it thank you. I swear the upgrade option wasn’t there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.