Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sergey Rodionov
    Sergey Rodionov
    Participant

Last year I applied to become a Symzio’s contributor, but in my account (contributor panel) on Symzio website I see this: “Your account is currently under application”. The Sync code did not come by email. What should I do to be accepted at Symzio?! Thank you

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Sergey,

I see that your account has been approved already and should be an active contributor account. Can you PM me specifics if you are still seeing that error message?

Sergey Rodionov
    Participant

Hi Robin, Thank you for your reply! Immediately after your post here I received an email with some code: “Congratulations! Your Symzio affiliate account has been approved and activated. Please use the code below to start sending referrals to Symzio…”. I entered it on my symbiostock but I still see this: “Your account is currently under application” in my account (contributor panel) on Symzio. And my connection status on symbiostock panel on website is “Not Connected”. I entered the code correctly, maybe it is not the code that is needed for sync or I need symbiostock hosting?!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No, you definitely do not need Symbiostock Hosting to be a part of Symzio. Okay, the problem is you are applying as an affiliate, not a contributor. I have approved your application as a contributor now, and so you may get another email with your sync code – see if it works now.

Sergey Rodionov
    Participant

Great! Big Thanks Robin, now everything is working 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.