Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Can you set me up as an admin on your site (leo at symbiostock.com)

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@sjlocke wrote:

eta: Oh, and I found a plugin so that when users login, it sends them to the management area, not to the WP dashboard.

Sean, could you give us the name of that plugin? I also think directing a new customer to the WP dashboard is bad. I’d rather they go directly to my site.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Verena Joy
    Verena Joy
    Participant

Hi Leo, Thanks for having a look. All my transactions worked in sandbox mode which were Canadian ones.

Yes, I do have a business account with paypal. Originally the ipn was not set on this paypal account within the paypal profile. (Canadian transactions didn’t work then either in live mode) In one of my long conversations with a paypal techs he told me to set the ipn and enable it in my paypal account. So it was set to http://atlanticastockphoto.com/symbiostock_ipn/ That particular tech spent alot of time trying to help me. He also looked at the cart and did some testing. Said that everything should work. This was just within the last couple of days. (I had a Canadian tester test it again and it didn’t work).

Bluehost has been corresponding with me on this but no answers from them yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.