Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

I purchased the express version of your theme about an hour or so ago and have yet to hear where to go to download it. I need it today for a tomorrow deadline so I hope that it will be soon. Paid for it with Paypal. Thank you for your response. Anxious to get going with it.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mark

You should have received a download link immediately. I will take a look right now.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Also, please check your junk mail folder for it.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mark,

I am re-sending the download link. Let me know if you still don’t receive it. I’m currently on the road which is why there was a delay in responding but will be able to answer everything more fully soon.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mark,

I see you were able to successfully download it – let me know if you have any issues. You can use the extensive documentation here to customize Symbiostock Express:

http://www.symbiostock.org/docs/category/5-symbiostock-express/

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant
    Robin.
    Yes, Thank you, and my apologies for my delayed response.
    Where do I go to make sure I get Imagmagik?
    Also, where are you located?
    Mark

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

ImageMagick is installed on the server level – so once you install Symbiostock, if you see the Symbiostock tab in your admin panel, you should already have it installed. There is no way to install imagemagick through wordpress as it is a server application. If you do not have it installed, and you are able to access SSH on your server, you may be able to install it yourself. If not, contact your hosting provider to have them install it. Finally, if you’re not able to get it installed, you can consider using one of our PLUS hosting services which are provided for users who do not have access to configuring their own servers in this manner.

I’m located in Australia. Glad to know you got the theme.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.