Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Hi. I tried submitting my application to join Symzio.

I receive the message:
    We were unable to confirm that your website is running Symbiostock. Please ensure the URL is correct and that Symbiostock is activated on your website.

Website URL = http://steve.doig.com.au

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

This was an issue relating to your server having extra security where it prevented access to your website without a declared user agent. This has been made compatible with it, as has the Artist Network submission form.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

FYI, I seem to have forgotten to upload the updated files with the fix for this. It should be fixed now.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Nice one. Thanks Robin.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

I’ve submitted my site okay to Symzio, and received my sync code, but when I enter my sync code and press Save Changes, I receive an error:

Symzio has not yet successfully established a connection to your Symbiostock site. Make sure you have created a free Symzio contributor account and added your sync code to your settings!

and the connection status is: Not Connected

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

That will resolve itself once Symzio spiders your site. It doesn’t spider every site immediately. It will disappear on its own. As long as you have the sync code there, it’s all good.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

OK. Perhaps consider adding that info into your warning message? It might prevent duplication of forum threads. 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

It says this right by the connection status:

This will update automatically once Symzio scans your site. 

More details will be added to the docs once I get a chance to write them. Also, I want to keep the warning message as succinct as possible. But yeah, i’ll look into tweaking it.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

OK. Sorry, I missed that.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No worries. Your site has been scanned now I see.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.