Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

We found that there was a delay when it was converted in MP4 and played live – it may have to do with the HTML5 implementation of the video player.

Nevertheless, we are planning to slightly overhaul the player so that it looks a bit better and/or functions a bit better, and will likely switch to MP4 with the next release. As with everything we do, it will be retroactive and will automatically convert all your FLVs to MP4.

We’ll also look into the keywords issue – there seems to be an issue with keywords and videos for some reason where it only saves one keyword.

Thanks for letting us know.

Profile photo of Videoopp
    Videoopp
    Participant

OK, that sounds great.  Any time frame for the update?

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Videopp,

FYI, the keyword issue has now been fixed. The video type still is not changed to MP4, but this is something we will get deeper into once we finalize the PLUS stuff.

Videoopp
    Participant

Hey Robin,

That’s great!  Thanks for continuing to develop the video side of your program.  So often video is just an after thought to these kinds of scripts, that are there but never get developed.

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I’m personally going a lot more into video myself, so you need not worry about that. Great to have you on board!

Videoopp
    Participant

I just did a test upload of video and the keywords were still not captured.  What program are you using to add your keywords?  I am using Adobe Bridge.

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Ah, the issue I noticed was the writing of keywords to the videos, not the reading. My mistake. Can you pm me a link to a sample video you have with metadata written through your program? I will download it and take a look.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Nevermind, I added the fix to the current build – just download the current version:

https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/symbiostock.2.1.13.zip

and upload tools-ftp.php to your symbiostock plugin and it should work now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.