Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

I hope that solves the problems you’ve been having. I suspect that it was more host issues rather than WP or Symbiostock causing the problems since it seemed unique to your situation. Good luck on the journey going forward.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I’m sorry you had such difficulties, but I think you’ll find things a lot simpler now. I had signed up with Bluehost before starting my Symbiostock site because another product I was trying to use – and which wasn’t working – required a professional hosting setup that my prior service didn’thave.

And I will say that Bluehost support has been very helpful the few times I’ve had to use them.

To get ImageMagick set up to process your images, go to the PhP configuration in cPanel and there’s a check box to enable it.

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I didn’t make links to b-l-u-e-h-o-s-t in my previous post, so I’m guessing the forum is doing that automatically? Not sure I like that as it implies I’m praising them for the referral links, but as I mentioned, I was already their customer long before Symbiostock…

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

I went step by step and because of the upload issues in my last install I made sure it worked …

We have “liftoff”

http://www.hereswendy.com/image/moored-boats-on-river/

Now to go and nut out pages and menus ….

phew … was starting to think I had opened up a real pandora’s box of woes.

Thanks for all the support and cheerleading. 🙂

I did checkmark the imagemagick in the php box … either way I don’t mind which one does it as long as it does it right! 🙂 Thanks again 🙂

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

HOORAY!

So glad you’re on your way…

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

HOORAY!

So glad you’re on your way…

lol so am I …. 😆

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Good job!

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Good job!

Thanks Leo 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.