Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roger
    Roger
    Participant

Hi,

I’m considering buying Symbiostock Express theme.  I want to know if the purchase price of $59 includes life time updates or will there be additional charges for future updates?

Thank you in advance for the anticipated answer.

Regards,

Roger.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Roger,

Currently, with any of the plugins or themes we sell, it is a one-time cost and you get lifetime updates.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Geraint
    Geraint
    Participant

Robin, I am currently running Symbiostock Express ver2.0.1. How to I go about upgrading to the latest version. Geraint

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Geraint – if it does not auto-update in your WordPress install just order another copy here but choose ‘Purchaser Upgrade’ once you’re done and let me know.

Profile photo of GlobePhotos
    GlobePhotos
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    I have the same issue – Symbiostock Express doesn’t auto update. Just noticed this (after all these years)) and ordered a Purchaser Upgrade (two, actually).
    Besides, do you know why it doesn’t auto update? Is there any way to force updating?
    Boris.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Boris,

I’m not quite sure why it would not be updating on your system – it updates pretty consistently on our test machines. Perhaps try another purchaser upgrade and ensure you install the new version over the old one. That should result in automatic upgrades.

GlobePhotos
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    ok, I placed an order to another Purchaser Upgrade.

GlobePhotos
    Participant

The problem here is that I don’t get any download link…

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – you should receive one now.

GlobePhotos
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    Thanks, that worked! New version is installed, no WooCommerce messages any more. But I get this one:
    “The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Revolution Slider”
    Installed is the 4.6.5, the only option available is to “dismiss this notice”.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Yep, just ignore that message. Glad it got fixed!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.