Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Remove images from categories in batch editor:
    Now a days to remove images from the categories in batch editor is a little tricky. You need to do all these steps:
    1. Goto menu Symbiostock/Batch Editor;
    2. Click on “CATEGORIES” and it will open the modal popup;
    3. Click on the categories dropdown list and select the category you want to remove images from;
    4. It will show all images thumbnail within this modal pop-up with the link “>> Remove nnn” where nnn is the image#.

So, I’d suggest to allow us to remove these images from the main window (Symbiostock/Batch Editor) when we select the categories on the dropdown menu on the top right, instead of in the modal as it is now a days. Here goes an image to illustrate the suggestion and #s with explanations bellow:
    [attachment=0:3i5n09a8]batcheditor_categories.JPG[/attachment:3i5n09a8]
    Based on the image above and the numbers on it, follow them:
    #1. Once we get to select the category on the right top on the main window (not modal popup), and after picking a category it shows the images in the main image (#2);
    #2. By having the images shown in the main image, it would be cool to have all management (#3 and #4) on this window instead of the modal pop-up;
    #3. We would icons or texts below thumbnails as “X” to delete the file, “+” to add to a category or new category, “=” to edit file;
    #4. The options in the modal such as Add, Remove, Empty and delete category would be also in the main window;
    #5. When we select the category in this dropdown list, it shows the images within this category on the bottom and the “Remove ID” for deleting single image (#6), which would be replaced by the suggestion #3.
    #6. As mentioned before, would be replaced on the main window for the “X” to delete the file from the main windows instead of the modal. popup;
    #7. If you keep the modal, please change in the CSS the height pixels by percentual 90%; so it won’t cut the box and images for displays with higher resolution;
    #8. If you keep the modal, the remove selected image is missing the amount of selected images (#).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.