Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant
    Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Yes…sorry, I should have specified that this order happens on my handheld devices, iPad, iPhone, etc. On my laptop it’s fine….looks like your page.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

(not sure why my name and an info button are there). Thanks!

This is your network and author information section. You can write something about yourself and put a picture there, click on the drop down for more information – once you add someone to your network that information will also appear here.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

Yes…sorry, I should have specified that this order happens on my handheld devices, iPad, iPhone, etc. On my laptop it’s fine….looks like your page.

Yes, thats normal, I have that too on mobile devices. The theme is responsive and adjusts to smaller screens.

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Here’s a fairly substantial update. THREE new BIG things added — 2.7.4

Leo,

Just updated and noticed the pricing, sizes, and licesnsing options look a little better but layout of the License Options look a little funky. It seems it would be appropriate for the license selection circles to be on the same line and in front maybe.

Theme: 2.7.4
    Premium Plugin: 1.2.3
    PHP: 5.3.26

Thanks
    Tim

tdahl-stock
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Leo,

When I go through the upload process everything seems to go good until I publish the image. When I click publish it takes me to a solid white screen. It seems to publish the image just fine. It just leaves me at a solid white screen.

Thanks
    Tim

tdahl-stock
    Participant

@leo wrote:

I know these are small issues but here is another cosmetic issue. The minipic is not centered in the box as you can see from the image.

Thanks

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@leo wrote:

[list=*]
    [*]Keyword view counter added. It logs to your daily keywords files (symbiostock_keyword_info.xml, symbiostock_keyword_info.csv) for hub search engines like AJT’s and Cascoly’s[/*]
    [*]Search log added – symbiostock_search_log.csv[/*]
    [*]Symbiostock standard plugins suggester/installer/activator added. This is really cool :D[/*]
    [/list]

For AJT and Cascoly – a note on the search log and keyword files.

In both the symbiostock_keyword_info.xml and symbiostock_keyword_info.csv have a new field added “Views” which record the viewcounts. Its very general – so even people browsing their own sites get counted.

Search log is a CSV file. Each line has 5 values:

1. Keyword[/*:14zxjruq]
    2. Local (1) or Remote (2) search.[/*:14zxjruq]
    3. Referring (human search only). 0 if None, Site (string) if a referral.[/*:14zxjruq]
    4. Requester’s IP address (You can use this to get locations and bots as well)[/*:14zxjruq]
    5. Date and Time of Request[/*:14zxjruq]

This file is deleted on the 1st of every month, or when it exceeds 5000 lines.

Note: for this feature to work the attached/included plugin Symbiostock Category Meta must be installed.

great! lots of possibilities here, once we get the external databases upgraded

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

What about the possibility to have a Model/Property Releases Database in order that client can download the release together with the downloaded file?
    Great updates, I wish I’d have more time to upload my port in the second site….

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

There is no way I am handing over MRs to buyers. Not in the slightest chance. I dont think the agencies do that either. Thats private information I am not sharing with anyone.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

+1 They will only see the light of day in case of legal need.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

There is no way I am handing over MRs to buyers. Not in the slightest chance. I dont think the agencies do that either. Thats private information I am not sharing with anyone.

Totally agree. I would like to have the possibillity to show whether an image is model or property released, but I would NEVER EVER give a release with all the private information of a model to a buyer.

Profile photo of dianajo
    dianajo
    Participant

Absolutely dangerous to consider handing a model release out to a client. Your personal/business address and that of your model are on those forms. Handing those out barring legal need is asking for identity theft or physical harm.

If you want to offer the purchasers and idea of what the model release says specifically, put the verbiage in an FAQ section.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

I have read somewhere that it’s possible to change the name of the button on the single images site. In my recent version 2.7.7. it says checkout, but I would like to change it back to download. But I can’t find where to change it in the backend.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Settings area – the bee

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.