Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Some good news – Symzio has nearly completed the initial stage of development. We are going to be doing some testing once it is ready. If you are interested in participating in the alpha tests, let me know.

Once released, it will remain in an extended beta while we work out any possible kinks.

More details will be released as we are able to open it to the public, which shouldn’t be more than a week away.

Additionally, I can now confirm that we are most likely going to be releasing two separate premium plugins for Symbiostock standalone users: the Symbiostock Stock Submitter and Symbiostock Video.

Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

Thanks. that’s a good news. How can i participate?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Once we are ready, we’ll let you know and release the new version of Symbiostock – this will not be an auto-update version but a version that you can optionally install.

This will interface with the Symzio engine. We will also give you password protected access to the Symzio alpha where you will help with testing all aspects of it.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

We are now doing internal testing on the new Symzio engine along with the next version of Symbiostock. It will have a few small upgrades, nothing grand.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.