Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of janis
    janis
    Participant

I have purchased the Symbiostock Premium Bundle but I am unable to download the Symbiostock Video from the link they sent me. I get the following error:

“Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file Go to homepage.”

I have tried from Chrome, Internet explorer and my android telephone. I am getting the same error on all. Please help.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Janis – looks like the download was clicked on a few times which increments it. I’ve added a lot more downloads so you should be able to now.

Profile photo of janis
    janis
    Participant

Hello,

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

You have publicly posted the download link, and the download limit has now been reached again – have you been able to download it? Because at least 10 attempts have been made.

Profile photo of janis
    janis
    Participant

Hello,

I am still unable to download this piece of soft. Please provide a new link or send this some other way. I require this soft urgently.

Thanks.

Janis

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I will add more downloads to it, but do not post the download link otherwise others will get your license code and in the future it may cease to work.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I have re-enabled the download. Now just click on it once and wait – the download should show up quickly.

Profile photo of janis
    janis
    Participant

I still get the same problem. Am I right thinking I have to use the same link to the download that was provided to me after the purchase?

Nothing has Symbiostock Video would not download.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I am going to try to solve this for you via email, Janis.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.