Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of willivanboven
    willivanboven
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Symbiostock Vendor plugin together with Woocommerce Product Vendors and have 2 questions that I can’t figure out:
    – Is a Symbiostock Contributor able to publish his own images or can he only submit for review?
    – It seems the Symbiostock Contributor cannot set his own name as related vendor and therefore his name is not published with the image, only the vendor manager can assign the name? Can this be done automatically or by the contributor himself?

Thanks for the help and love the product!

rgds,
    Willi

Profile photo of Jacob F
    Jacob F
    Participant

Hi mate, did you get an answer to this? I’d love to pick your brain and see how your going with this setup you mentioned, as I am looking at doing the exact same thing!

willivanboven
    Participant

Hi Jacob, unfortunately no feedback or answer on this… I’m still stuck with this setup.
    Perhaps someone can pickup again?

Profile photo of Jacob F
    Jacob F
    Participant

Did you ever actually get support? I’m guessing you bought it too right have you contscted them direct or is there no facility to do so?

willivanboven
    Participant

Actually I did receive some really good support in the beginning when I bought the plugins. The support was from Robin (the owner I guess), they even made a custom plugin for me. That support was top notch!
    Afterwards, I didn’t want to bother him too much directly and thought trying out the support forum, but seems there is less activity here.

Profile photo of Jacob F
    Jacob F
    Participant

Ahh ok. So your site is live but you can’t get the vendor plugin working?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.